September 13, 2010

I'm Back

Not even sure I remember how to do this. But here goes.

I am an insomniac... it's almost 4 a.m. and I am wide awake. Guess that three hour nap wasn't such a good idea.

Updates from previous blog entries. I no longer play Hatchlings... it's now all about FarmVille. Dancing with the Stars... hmmm, I didn't watch last season because that "child-pimping witch" Kate G. was on. I plan on checking it out this next season.

Had some big surgery... it's all good now.

The year 2009 ended great... a new "niece" Olivia came into the world and I was there. Coolest thing ever!

Quote for today: "A friend is one who believes in you when you have ceased to believe in yourself." (no idea - it's 4 o'clock in the morning and I'm not looking it up!)

No comments:

Post a Comment