March 16, 2009

They're Back!


I'm so excited. Dancing with the Stars is back! I don't yet have a favorite but I'm thinking it's going to be a woman this year. Former playmate Holly is really good and Denise Phillips definitely has potential. Although I have to say Ty Murray is one cute little cowboy!

I am now not available on Monday and Tuesday evenings between 8 and 10.

Quote for the day: Work like you don't need the money, love like your heart has never been broken, and dance like no one is watching. ~ Aurora Greenway

--

2 comments:

  1. The cowboy is cute, but he has a long way to go. I loved Gilles as Clark Kent and thought Lil Kim was surprisingly elegant in her quick step. Sorry to disappoint mom, but there's not much to get excited about these days and DWTS is free entertainment! It's the highlight of my week!

    ReplyDelete