March 24, 2009

A Vist with Dr. Z

Well, it's official, I am now old! I woke up Saturday morning and my right elbow was really bothering me. It was worse on Sunday and then by Monday night I was in agony. Advil was not working. Waited until the doctor had hours this afternoon and then went in for the diagnosis. I have tendonitis, kind of like tennis elbow. Motrin, ice and an Ace bandage are the cure. The doctor thinks it may have been caused by a repetitive motion... crocheting!

I remember years ago when Dad had a similar ailment. He wore a thing on his elbow when bowling. I remember thinking it was just old age catching up with him. That was about twenty years ago. Yikes! I'm the same age now!

and Mom, if you're reading this tomorrow, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Quote for the day: Get busy living or get busy dying. ~ The Shawshank Redemption
33

1 comment: