February 25, 2009

Eggciting






OK, so I have this new obsession. It's playing Hatchlings on Facebook. My friend and co-worker Amy "invited" me in early January. It took me awhile to accept and then getting the hang of it took a bit longer. I am now ranked in the mid-seventies in the Philadelphia region and spend time every day "hunting" for eggs and feeding my Hatchlings. I've tried to get my friends and family to join so I have more places to hunt. So far only Auntie Beth has joined. She hasn't played yet but I always can find an egg in her *basket*!

The egg pictured here is my current favorite, the Mardi Gras egg.

Now it's off to Facebook to find some more..
-----
Quote for the day: The way to become rich is to put all your eggs in one basket and then watch that basket. ~ Andrew Carnegie

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you're finding eggs in my basket, and I'm glad you posted a picture here!

    And the quote is perfect!

    ReplyDelete