January 24, 2009

Baking... or Not

So, I decided to do some baking today. Frank really likes the Tassies that I made from Gam's recipe so I decided to make them. Made the regular recipe with pecans and they turned out great. Then I decided to try the peanut butter filling. Once again, I learned that not all Tassie recipes are created equal. They bubbled over and were, therefore, impossible to get out of the pans. They taste fine but don't look so appetizing. Next time I will definitely use the little cups that I bought at the market.

Going over to the Anderson's tonight to play cards and visit. I haven't been there in two weeks so I can't wait to see the kids!

Quote for the day: Houston, we have a problem. (Apollo 13)

1 comment:

  1. Bring me 1 peanut butter tassie!! And have fun playing cards tonight. Muh!

    ReplyDelete