January 22, 2009

The End of an Era

Today was the end of an era at QVC. Nothing any of the millions of customers would notice but something very important nonetheless. My favorite person at QVC is no longer there. Today was her last day and it will never be the same. She was the person who was there for me when I was having a good, bad or horrible day. She was the first person I told that I was leaving. She was the last person I saw on the day I left. She was the kind of friend that everyone needs at work. She had HUGE shoulders and was always available in times of trouble. She could help you solve any problem big or small and she had the ability to make those big problems smaller just by being there for you. She could make me laugh and she let me cry. I know she will always be my friend because that's the kind of person she is. The "Q" will keep on selling and time will pass but they let one of their best walk out today.

Quote for the day: "SOMEONE GIVE ME A NAPKIN!" (the lunch table)

No comments:

Post a Comment