January 23, 2009

Eating Healthy

Frank still isn't feeling well so I brought him home a treat. We had Bruster's ice cream for dinner. Frank had Oreo and I had Peanut Butter Cookie Dough. I always kind of let Friday be my big cheat day but today I went a bit overboard.

On another note, had a nice chat with an old friend on the way home from work. We were good friends up until I got married and then kind of drifted apart. She got married and moved further away. She recently came back to town and came back to church. It was so good to talk to her and catch up on things. It's as if no time has passed. Hoping to have a chance to go out with her soon.

Quote for the day: "After all... tomorrow is another day." (Gone With the Wind)

1 comment:

  1. Ice cream for dinner?? Oh me, oh my! Actually, I'm jealous! ;)

    ReplyDelete