January 31, 2009

Guilty Pleasures

My cousin Jen posted her guilty pleasures on her blog so I though I’d give it a try. In no particular order:

  1. Granny Smith apples with peanut butter. If I could choose any snack this is what I would pick.
  2. My gray Looney Tunes hooded sweatshirt. I cannot relax at night unless I’m wearing this. It is the perfect comfort apparel.
  3. The Real Housewives of Orange County on Bravo. I can’t help myself. I know I should not be watching these selfish, self-centered, mean-spirited women. I just can’t turn the channel when it’s on.
  4. My Birkenstocks. I don’t care that Michael Smerconish used to say on his radio show that hippie libs wear these. I have a perfect Birkie foot and they are the most comfortable shoes ever. Unlike Jen’s Croc’s they do not, however, keep my toes warm. Like Jen’s Croc’s they make my feet look even more enormous than they really are (size 9 ½).
  5. The Deadliest Catch on the Discovery Channel. I can’t wait ‘til April when the new season starts.
Quote for the day: Short is the joy that guilty pleasure brings. ~Euripedes - Greek tragic dramatist (484 BC – 406 BC)
--

No comments:

Post a Comment