January 19, 2009

Still going...

Well the final fever broke at about midnight and I've been feeling pretty good since. Had a serious case of cabin fever and wanted to go out. Frank said that the roads were fine so I could venture forth. Went over to my Mom's and spent the afternoon on the couch with Jordan watching Swiss Family Robinson. Believe it or not I've never seen the movie so it was really interesting. Stopped at WaWa to get dinner (I'm not feeling that GOOD). The roads were starting to get a little slick so when I got in I told Frank to be ready for the call from the Roadmaster. Sure enough, he was about halfway through his hoagie when I heard him laughing saying "my wife told me I'd be going out!". Hopefully they get it all nice and dry for when I go back to work (YUCK) tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment