January 30, 2009

Things I'm Thankful For

Dedicated with love to the four or five people that currently read this.
  • my mother: for everything. I'm also so proud of the fact that she finally figured out how to comment on my blog. WAY TO GO MOM!
  • my husband: for putting up with me and for the incredible things both large and small that he does for me. Someday I'll post pictures of the amazing furniture that he's made me.
  • my Auntie Beth: for taking such good care of my Gam.
  • Gam: for her incredible attitude towards life despite her handicaps. We'll ignore the January 9th prediction.
  • my cousin Jen: for inspiring me with her creativity.
  • my friend Cheryl: for reminding me to "never let anyone rent space in my head" and to appreciate the fact that I have a husband to be annoyed with.
  • Crystal: for graciously sharing Kayden and Jordan
  • Kayden and Jordan: for making me a "Ree".
  • Jack: for showing me that life can be exciting just because the fireman "letted" you blow the horn on the fire truck.
  • all my friends: for putting up with me.

Quote for the day: God gave you a gift of 86,400 seconds today. Have you used one to say "thank you?" ~William A. Ward

--

1 comment:

  1. I'm using a few of today's 86,400 seconds to say, "Thank you, Cherie, for your fun visits, your usually wise (though sometimes crazy) advice, and for always being my Shaw." And for lots of other things that will come to mind the instant I press "Post Comment."

    ReplyDelete